- Western Kentucky University Stormwater Utility Survey 2022, Dr. Warren Campbell and Jerry Bradshaw
- For more information on the Stormwater Utility Surveys, you can access previous years here.
- 2021 Stormwater Utility Survey Report, Black and Veatch
- Southeastern Connecticut COG – Stormwater Authority Pilot Project: SCCOG hired a consultant, CDM Smith with CIRCA's $67,000 grant to lead the Stormwater Authority Pilot Program that assists four municipalities with accomplishing prerequisite steps toward establishing stormwater utilities and identifies future steps and department roles and responsibilities for implementation. Stonington, Waterford, Ledyard, and Preston are all participating in the project.
Even more to explore…
- NJDEP Stormwater Utility Guidance: New Jersey has created a step by step guide on how to establish a stormwater utility filled with resources, tips, and examples.
- SNEP Network's Stormwater Financing: A webinar explaining how stormwater programs are managed, the basics of setting a stormwater utility fee, and examples of stormwater program implementation.
- MAPC Stormwater Financing / Utility Starter Kit: Guide to provide municipal officials with the critical background information and tools required to establish a drainage fee and potentially a stormwater utility structure.